Greeley, CO Tue Apr 24, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 24, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.09-7.30
Northeast Colorado range 6.75-6.94
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.86-7.01
Cheyenne Wells 6.99
Southeast Colorado range 6.94-7.16
Southcentral Colorado range 6.49
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.89-7.03
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.89-7.03
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.99-7.03
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.40-6.63
Northeast Colorado range 6.34-6.72
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.55-6.60
Cheyenne Wells 6.60
Southeast Colorado range 6.68-6.82
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.35-6.40
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.35-6.40
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.35-6.40
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 19 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 10.95-11.07
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 14 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.40-13.65
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 42.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 48.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs