Greeley, CO Wed May 08, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 08, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.35-7.45
Northeast Colorado range 6.86-7.22
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.20-7.32
Cheyenne Wells 7.32
Southeast Colorado range 7.35-7.40
Southcentral Colorado range 6.35
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.10-7.25
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.10-7.23
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.23-7.25
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.63-6.78
Northeast Colorado range 6.50-6.83
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.63-6.73
Cheyenne Wells 6.73
Southeast Colorado range 6.83-6.86
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.48-6.58
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.50-6.55
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.48-6.58
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 12 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.04-11.21
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 9 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.86-14.06
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 49.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs