Greeley, CO Thu Jul 18, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 18, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.97-7.12
Northeast Colorado range 6.72-7.04
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.87-6.97
Cheyenne Wells 6.97
Southeast Colorado range 6.92-6.97
Southcentral Colorado range 5.77
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.82-7.12
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.82-7.00
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.82-7.12
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.71-7.14
Northeast Colorado range 6.71-7.37
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.86-6.91
Cheyenne Wells 6.86
Southeast Colorado range 6.81-6.91
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.81-7.01
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.81-6.99
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.91-7.01
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 4 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 9.66-11.27
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 8 to 19 lower.
Southwest NE range 15.23-15.45
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets
- Idaho dairy associations scrutinized for letter about farm tours