Greeley, CO Fri Jul 26, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 26, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.87-7.02
Northeast Colorado range 6.71-6.92
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.87
Cheyenne Wells 6.87
Southeast Colorado range 6.81-6.87
Southcentral Colorado range 5.52
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.72-7.02
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.76-6.91
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.72-7.02
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 4 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.22-6.80
Northeast Colorado range 6.32-6.72
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.37-6.42
Cheyenne Wells 6.37
Southeast Colorado range 6.32-6.42
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.32-6.54
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.32-6.52
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.42-6.54
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 7 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 8.79-10.39
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: unevenly steady.
Southwest NE range 12.59-12.69
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 26.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Tips for 'Hiring' Third-Party Professionals
- Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year has been selected
- Two companies focus on increased meat and milk production
- Dairy markets: Class III futures ‘meteoric’
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data