Greeley, CO Wed Aug 21, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Aug 21, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 to 4 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.95-6.99
Northeast Colorado range 6.78-6.92
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.85-6.99
Cheyenne Wells 6.95
Southeast Colorado range 6.89-6.95
Southcentral Colorado range 5.60
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.79-7.00
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.79-6.87
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.87-7.00
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 14 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.18-6.63
Northeast Colorado range 6.18-6.53
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.38-6.48
Cheyenne Wells 6.38
Southeast Colorado range 6.38-6.48
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.18-6.38
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.18-6.30
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.30-6.38
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 25 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 8.89-10.50
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 12 to 14 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.04-12.34
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Tips for 'Hiring' Third-Party Professionals
- Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year has been selected
- Two companies focus on increased meat and milk production
- Dairy markets: Class III futures ‘meteoric’
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do