Greeley, CO Wed Sep 18, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Sep 18, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.83-6.91
Northeast Colorado range 6.55-6.68
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.68-6.83
Cheyenne Wells 6.83
Southeast Colorado range 6.78-6.88
Southcentral Colorado range 5.82
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.57-6.69
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.57-6.62
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.60-6.69
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.56-6.21
Northeast Colorado range 4.71-5.00
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.36-5.36
Cheyenne Wells 4.61
Southeast Colorado range 4.76-5.31
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.66-5.16
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.66-5.16
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.80-4.86
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 4 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.43-8.59
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 5 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.13-13.58
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.25-9.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.00-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Idaho dairy associations scrutinized for letter about farm tours