Greeley, CO Wed Nov 13, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 13, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.82-6.92
Northeast Colorado range 6.59-6.77
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.90
Cheyenne Wells 6.90
Southeast Colorado range 6.87-7.00
Southcentral Colorado range 5.92
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.58-6.67
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.58-6.62
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.58-6.67
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.15-4.60
Northeast Colorado range 4.25-4.38
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.25-4.33
Cheyenne Wells 4.30
Southeast Colorado range 4.15-4.55
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.13-4.25
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.13-4.25
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.15-4.25
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.32-7.41
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly steady to 1 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.43-12.49
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.00-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 18.00-21.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs