Greeley, CO Thu Nov 14, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 14, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.83-6.93
Northeast Colorado range 6.60-6.75
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.78-6.91
Cheyenne Wells 6.91
Southeast Colorado range 6.88-7.01
Southcentral Colorado range 5.93
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.59-6.68
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.59-6.63
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.59-6.68
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.12-4.57
Northeast Colorado range 4.21-4.33
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.22-4.30
Cheyenne Wells 4.27
Southeast Colorado range 4.12-4.52
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.10-4.19
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.10-4.19
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.12-4.19
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 5 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.27-7.36
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 1 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.42-12.48
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.00-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 18.00-21.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs