Greeley, CO Fri Jan 10, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 10, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 13 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.04-6.20
Northeast Colorado range 5.89-6.11
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.06-6.16
Cheyenne Wells 6.16
Southeast Colorado range 6.14-6.24
Southcentral Colorado range 5.23
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.84-6.16
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.84-6.06
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.06-6.16
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 21 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.21-4.54
Northeast Colorado range 4.18-4.35
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.23-4.31
Cheyenne Wells 4.29
Southeast Colorado range 4.18-4.48
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.15-4.23
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.17-4.21
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.15-4.23
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 38 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.20-7.38
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 4 to 5 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.07-12.17
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.50-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-20.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer®