Springfield, IL Wed, Jan 23, 2013 USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 49.43-50.68 UP 1.56 -300H to -175H UNCH
48% Soybean Meal R 435.60-444.60 UP 9.7 14H to 23H UNCH
48% Soybean Meal T 439.60-451.60 UP 9.7 18H to 30H UNCH
Soybean Hulls-bulk 195.00-215.00 UP 5-DN 5
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.6675-14.8475 UP 38.25-UP 41.25 15H to 33H UNCH-UP 3
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News Service, Springfield, IL
Jodee Inman 217-782-4925 SpringField.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
In state only toll free 888-458-4787
Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles
- Calves with Sam: Read ALL the directions!
- Footrot can be more problematic in wet years
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- DHM Midwest: MN Farm Families of the year, new interns, and golf
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security