Des Moines, IA Wed, May 15, 2013 USDA Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 49.76-50.76 UP 0.62-UP 0.92 OptN to 100N UNCH-UP 25
48% Soybean Meal R 459.80-466.80 UP 18.5-UP 5.5 48N to 55N UP 23-UP 10
48% Soybean Meal T 461.80-471.80 UP 20.5-UP 5.5 50N to 60N UP 25-UP 10
Soybean Hulls-bulk 225.00-250.00 DN 5-DN 10
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.8975-15.1975 UP 42.5-UP 32.5 75N to 105N UP 10-UNCH
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Des Moines, IA
Jeff Peterson 515-284-4460 Desm.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
In IL state only toll free 888-458-4787
Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced