Des Moines, IA Wed, Jul 03, 2013 USDA Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 46.83-47.67 DN 0.31-DN 0.22 OptQ to 75N UNCH
48% Soybean Meal R 527.00-537.00 No Comp 40N to 50N No Comp
48% Soybean Meal T 532.00-539.00 UP 29.2-UP 30.2 45N to 52N UP 1-UP 2
Soybean Hulls-bulk 160.00-200.00 DN 10-UNCH
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 15.5850-15.8150 UP 24.25-UP 18.25 125Q to 148Q UP 20-UP 14
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Des Moines, IA
Jeff Peterson 515-284-4460 Desm.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
In IL state only toll free 888-458-4787
Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced