Des Moines, IA Wed, Sep 18, 2013 USDA Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 42.50-43.00 UP 0.03-DN 0.72 50V to 100V UP 75-UNCH
48% Soybean Meal R 478.80-488.80 DN 30.4-DN 65.4 50V to 60V DN 30-DN 65
48% Soybean Meal T 478.80-513.80 DN 30.4-DN 40.4 50V to 85V DN 30-DN 40
Soybean Hulls-bulk 140.00-160.00 UP 10-UNCH
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 13.4250-13.6750 DN 45.75-DN 100.7 OptX to 25X DN 30-DN 85
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Des Moines, IA
Debra Schwartz 515-284-4460 Desm.LPGMN@ams.usda.gov
In IL state only toll free 888-458-4787
Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced