Minneapolis, MN Thu Nov 29, 2012 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 47.27- 48.27 dn 0.34 -250Z to-150 Z unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 442.70- 447.70 up 2.8 -0 Z to +5 Z unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 442.70- 446.80 up 2.8-3.1 -0 Z to +11 F unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 200.00- 215.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 200.00- 220.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.1800- 14.4200 up 6.75-1.75 -30 F to -6 F up 5-unch
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:36 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced