Minneapolis, MN Wed Dec 26, 2012 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 44.79- 46.79 dn 0.42 -350F to-150 F unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 428.30- 443.30 dn 2.5 -3 F to +12 F unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 428.30- 443.30 dn 2.5 -3 F to +12 F unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 200.00- 205.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 200.00- 205.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 13.9850- 14.1750 dn 10.75-15.25 -20 H to -7 F unch-dn 9
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:31 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- Ag markets generally mixed to start this week
- USDA announces Conservation Reserve Program sign-up
- South Dakota State University dairy faculty works With USAID
- What are the drivers of profit in your dairy herd?
- Fire kills 17 calves at Idaho farm