Minneapolis, MN Mon Jan 07, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 46.00- 47.75 up 0.08 -350F to-175 F unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 405.90- 416.90 up 10.7-9.9 -3 H to +8 H no comp
46.5% Soybean Meal T 405.90- 416.90 up 10.7-9.9 -3 H to +8 H no comp
Soybean Hulls-bulk 200.00- 210.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 205.00- 210.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 13.6850- 13.8850 up 21.25 -20 H to -0 H unch
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:36 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE
Lallemand Animal Nutrition