MS_GR117 **CORRECTION IN SBM**
Minneapolis, MN Wed Jan 09, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 46.64- 47.49 up 0.11-0.1 -300H to-175 F unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 406.60- 417.60 dn 1.3 *** -3 H to +8 H unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 406.60- 417.60 dn 1.3 *** -3 H to +8 H unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 200.00- 210.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 205.00- 210.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 13.6550- 13.8550 dn 1 -20 H to -0 H unch
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:51 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis