Minneapolis, MN Thu Jan 24, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 49.61- 50.36 up 0.08 -250H to-175 H unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 411.70- 420.70 dn 1.8 -3 H to +6 H unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 411.70- 420.70 dn 1.8 -3 H to +6 H unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 190.00- 205.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 195.00- 205.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.1925- 14.4825 dn 1.75-0.75 -16 H to +13 H unch-up 1
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:18 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- Livestock futures were outdoing the crop markets Monday morning
- Increased global grain production means lower prices for growers
- After WTO, expectations grow for Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Ag markets are beginning this week firmly
- Problem solving and decision making on the farm
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?