Minneapolis, MN Thu Jan 31, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 50.55- 51.05 up 0.2 -225H to-175 H unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 421.40- 432.40 dn 6.3 -5 H to +6 H unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 421.40- 432.40 dn 6.3 -5 H to +6 H unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 190.00- 205.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 195.00- 205.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.4250- 14.7650 dn 10.25 -26 H to +8 H unch
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:44 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets are beginning this week firmly
- Problem solving and decision making on the farm
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Trading places: Dairy farmer, fire chief switch roles
- Feeding a growing world population starts from the ground up
- Ag markets proved generally firm in late Friday trading