Minneapolis, MN Tue Feb 19, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 51.03 up 1.16 -150H up 25
46.5% Soybean Meal R 417.30- 425.30 up 13.9-12.9 -8 H to -0 H dn 2-3
46.5% Soybean Meal T 417.30- 425.30 up 13.9-12.9 -8 H to -0 H dn 2-3
Soybean Hulls-bulk 195.00- 205.00 dn 5-unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 195.00- 205.00 dn 5-unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.5025- 14.7325 up 45.75-44.75 -20 H to +16 K no comp
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:35 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
- Why only one of four dairy calves drinks raw milk?
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer®