Minneapolis, MN Thu Mar 21, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 49.67 up 0.58 -75 K unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 412.90 up 9.1 -10 K unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 412.90- 417.90 up 9.1 -10 K to -5 K unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 210.00- 220.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 215.00- 220.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.4900- 14.8900 up 29.25-34.25 -0 K to +40 K unch-up 5
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:29 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs