Minneapolis, MN Mon Jul 29, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 41.72- 43.22 dn 1.11 -75 Q to +75 Q unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 443.90- 458.90 dn 6.4-1.4 +5 Q to +20 Q dn 15-10
46.5% Soybean Meal T 443.90- 458.90 dn 1.4 +5 Q to +20 Q dn 10
Soybean Hulls-bulk 155.00- 185.00 unch-up 10
Soybean Hulls-pellets 155.00- 185.00 unch-up 10
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 12.9500- 13.3000 dn 8.5-up 1.5 +75 X to+110 X unch-up 10
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:12 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.