Minneapolis, MN Fri Sep 27, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 40.56- 41.26 dn 0.24-0.28 -125Z to -25 V unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 424.90- 439.90 dn 1.5-up 3.5 +5 V to +20 V dn 5-unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 424.90- 439.90 dn 1.5-up 3.5 +5 V to +20 V dn 5-unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 195.00- 250.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 200.00- 250.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 12.7475- 13.0475 up 3-dn 2 -45 X to -15 X unch-dn 5
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
13:53 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.