Minneapolis, MN Mon Dec 23, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 36.78- 37.78 dn 0.16 -250F to-150 F unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 454.20- 459.20 dn 2.4 +10 F to +15 F unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 454.20- 474.20 dn 2.4 +10 F to +30 F unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 160.00- 175.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 160.00- 175.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 12.7175- 13.0350 dn 13.25-10.5 -48 H to -25 F no comp
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:05 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.