Minneapolis, MN Tue Feb 04, 2014 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 34.46- 35.46 up 0.26 -325H to-225 H unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 454.00- 462.00 up 12-13 +7 H to +15 H dn 1-unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 454.00- 468.00 up 12-13 +7 H to +21 H dn 1-unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 140.00- 150.00 unch-dn 15
Soybean Hulls-pellets 145.00- 150.00 unch-dn 15
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 12.6525- 12.9825 up 18.5-14.5 -48 H to -15 H dn 2-6
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
12:06 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis