Raleigh, NC Wednesday, Nov 14 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 2 cents higher. Prices were 7.15-8.00, mostly 7.15-
7.62 at the feed mills, and 7.10-7.56, mostly 7.56 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 5 cents higher. Prices were 14.17 at the
processors, and 13.50-13.87, mostly 13.87 at the elevators.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Roaring River 8.00
Rose Hill 7.62
Statesville 7.75 8.98
Pantego #2 7.15
Clement 7.24 13.50 7.11
Creswell 7.10 13.87 7.98
Norwood 7.56 13.59 7.74
Warsaw #2 7.45
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.17 491.00
Raleigh 14.17 491.00
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
North Carolina Grain
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced