Oklahoma City, OK Wed Aug 28, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Wednesday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: .01 lower. 6.51-7.01.
Davis 6.51, Clinton, Hobart, Manchester, Shattuck 6.81, Alva, Buffalo 6.82,
Cherokee, Medford, Ponca City 6.85, Banner, El Reno, Geary, Okarche, Okeene,
Watonga 6.86, Perry, Stillwater 6.88, Frederick, Lawton, Temple, Weatherford
6.91, Hooker 6.98, Keyes, Eldorado 7.01, Gulf 7.76.
MILO: Mixed, mostly .07 higher. 7.52-10.51.
Manchester 7.52, Shattuck 8.85, Medford, Ponca City 9.17, Weatherford 9.35,
Alva, Buffalo 10.07, Hooker, Keyes 10.51.
SOYBEANS: Mixed, mostly .02 higher. 13.27-13.58.
Shattuck 13.27, Hooker, Medford, Ponca City 13.33, Stillwater 13.38, Alva,
Buffalo 13.58, Gulf 15.14 3/4.
CORN: .04 higher. 5.29-6.54.
Manchester, Medford, Ponca City 5.29, Hooker 6.53, Keyes 6.54, Gulf 6.51.
CANOLA (CWT) (New Crop) per cwt. : Red Rock, El Reno, Yukon, Apache, Dacoma,
Enid, McWillie, Clyde, Hillsdale, Bison N/A.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged 81.00 cents
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets
- Idaho dairy associations scrutinized for letter about farm tours