Columbia, SC Monday, October 08, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 5 to 6 cents lower; one location 2 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat was too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady to 3 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 8 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.22 at Kingstree; 7.22 at Lynchburg; 7.62 and
*6.54 at Estill; Processors---7.42 at Orangeburg 2; 8.37 at Monetta;
8.17 at Sumter; 7.62 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*14.76 at Anderson *14.81 at Kingstree; *14.94 at
Lynchburg; 15.23 and *15.23 at Estill; Processors---15.81 and *15.31 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Vance; *No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.97 at Anderson; No Bid at Kingstree; *7.80 at
Lynchburg; 7.61 and *7.30 at Estill Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.76 7.97
Kingstree 7.22 14.81 No Bid
Lynchburg 7.22 14.94 7.80
Estill 7.62 6.54 15.23 15.23 7.61 7.30
Orangeburg 2 7.42
Kershaw 15.81 15.31
Vance No Bid
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs