Columbia, SC Tuesday, January 22, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 1 cent higher, one location 138 higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mostly 22 to 23 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 12 cents lower to 1 cent higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.08 at Kingstree; *5.93 at Lynchburg; N/A and *N/A
at Estill; Processors---7.48 at Orangeburg 2; 8.28 at Monetta; 8.16 and *6.32
at Sumter; 7.88 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.76 at Anderson; 13.52 at Kingstree; 13.86 at
Lynchburg; 13.62 at Orangeburg 2; N/A and *N/A at Estill; Processors---14.52
at Kershaw; Export---No bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.43 at Anderson; No bids at Kingstree; *6.92 at
Lynchburg; N/A and *N/A at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *7.62
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.76 7.43
Kingstree 7.08 13.52
Lynchburg 5.93 13.86 6.92
Orangeburg 2 13.62
Estill N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
Orangeburg 2 7.48
Sumter 8.16 6.32 7.62
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation