Columbia, SC Thursday, September 19, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 4 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 7 to 10 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.40 at Kingstree; 4.40 at Lynchburg; 4.40 at Estill;
Processors---4.79 at Orangeburg 2; 4.89 at Monetta; 5.11 at Sumter; 4.89 at
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*12.64 at Anderson; *12.88 at Kingstree; *12.88 at
Lynchburg; 13.62 and *13.12 at Estill; Processors---13.90 and *13.30 at Kershaw;
Export---13.20 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*5.68 at Kingstree; *5.68 at Lynchburg; No Bid at
Estill; Processors---7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 4.40 12.88 5.68
Lynchburg 4.40 12.88 5.68
Estill 4.40 13.62 13.12 No Bid
Orangeburg 2 4.79
Kershaw 13.90 13.30
Mt. Pleasant 13.20
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop marekts set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE
Lallemand Animal Nutrition