Columbia, SC Friday, May 04, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was steady to 27 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 2 to 13 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was mixed; 20 lower to 8 higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 6.66 14.58 5.65-6.14
PROCESSORS: 6.71-7.12 14.99 6.46
EXPORT: No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for Farms: Part 5 - Audit day
- USDA reports confirm tight cattle supplies
- U.S. appeals court upholds federal meat labeling regulation
- Vaccination: A viable but complex option