Columbia, SC Friday, April 18, 2014 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn were 6 to 7 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 27 to 45 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was mixed; 7 cents lower to 29 cents
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 4.75-5.25 14.19-14.84 5.50-6.39
PROCESSORS: 5.35-5.74 15.74 5.25-5.40
EXPORT: 15.74 5.25-5.40
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban