Minneapolis, MN Fri May 04, 2012 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 6.1325-6.2725 up 5.75 -7 N to 7 N unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 14.2600-14.3825 up 5-4.75 -52.25 N to -40 N up 0.25-unch
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:36 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
No matching related articles at this time.
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Ag markets seemed to follow gold higher Monday afternoon
- Online systems keeps exporters abreast of market regulations
- April milk production up 0.3 percent
- New crop cottonseed market rallies in face of tight supplies
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally