Minneapolis, MN Tue Jan 22, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 7.1550-7.2950 up 1 -13 H to 1 H unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 14.3175-14.4375 up 22.5 -20 H to -8 H unch
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:25 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
No matching related articles at this time.
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- Ag markets generally mixed to start this week
- USDA announces Conservation Reserve Program sign-up
- South Dakota State University dairy faculty works With USAID
- What are the drivers of profit in your dairy herd?
- Fire kills 17 calves at Idaho farm