Minneapolis, MN Thu Feb 21, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 6.8575-6.9975 dn 9.75 -5 H to 9 H unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 14.5275-14.7275 dn 6-2 -35 H to -15 H dn 11-7
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:35 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?