Minneapolis, MN Fri Aug 02, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 5.4600-5.7600 dn 6.5-11.5 70 U to 100 U up 5-unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 12.6150-12.9200 dn 1-11 80 X to 110.5 X up 10-unch
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:11 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
No matching related articles at this time.
- Livestock futures outperformed grain, soy markets Thursday
- Serious agriculture points from a comedian
- Top negotiators say U.S. farm bill delayed to January
- Calves with Sam: The most common mistake in mixing milk replacer
- Dust from dairies not likely to pose hazard to nearby communities
- Baby, it’s cold (and dry) outside