Minneapolis, MN Thu Sep 19, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 4.6450-5.2950 up 3.25-23.25 5 Z to 70 Z unch-up 20
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 13.5500-13.8450 up 17.25-16.75 15.5 X to 45 X up 25.5-25
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
14:43 c elg
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security