Richmond, VA Mon Apr 30, 2012 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Apr 30, 2012
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 5 higher. Corn 1 higher, new crop 4 higher.
Soybeans 14 higher, new crop 19 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.30
No 2 yellow corn 6.89 new crop 5.53
No 1 soybeans 15.26 new crop 13.66
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 5 higher. Corn new crop 4 higher.
Soybeans new crop 19 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.15
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 5.43
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 13.41
Wheat 6 higher, new crop 5 higher. Corn 8 higher,
new crop 4 higher. Soybeans 12 higher, new crop 19 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.58 new crop 5.85
No 2 yellow corn 6.64 new crop 5.68
No 1 soybeans 14.86 new crop 13.16
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced