Richmond, VA Mon Apr 30, 2012 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Apr 30, 2012
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 5 higher. Corn 1 higher, new crop 4 higher.
Soybeans 14 higher, new crop 19 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.30
No 2 yellow corn 6.89 new crop 5.53
No 1 soybeans 15.26 new crop 13.66
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 5 higher. Corn new crop 4 higher.
Soybeans new crop 19 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.15
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 5.43
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 13.41
Wheat 6 higher, new crop 5 higher. Corn 8 higher,
new crop 4 higher. Soybeans 12 higher, new crop 19 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.58 new crop 5.85
No 2 yellow corn 6.64 new crop 5.68
No 1 soybeans 14.86 new crop 13.16
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Here is the next farm program and here’s how you work it
- Immigration bill gets Senate boost; House effort teetering
- Class III futures close down on CME
- Ag commodities were generally lower Thursday moring
- Nutrition group weighs in on aspartame in milk: It's not needed
- Cold Storage report proves bearish for butter stocks