Richmond, VA Wed May 02, 2012 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed May 02, 2012
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 28 lower. Corn 17 lower, new crop 8 lower.
Soybeans 19 lower, new crop 25 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.90
No 2 yellow corn 6.62 new crop 5.41
No 1 soybeans 15.05 new crop 13.53
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 28 lower. Corn new crop 8 lower.
Soybeans new crop 25 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.75
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 5.31
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 13.28
Wheat 27 lower, new crop 28 lower. Corn 17 lower,
new crop 8 lower. Soybeans 19 lower, new crop 25 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.17 new crop 5.45
No 2 yellow corn 6.42 new crop 5.56
No 1 soybeans 14.65 new crop 13.03
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Cropp: October dairy situation and outlook
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- BQA Producers Forum open to all checkoff investors
- Improved harvest weather is weighing on the crop markets Monday
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Land O'Lakes creates 10 new fellowships at 5 universities
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand