Richmond, VA Wed May 02, 2012 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed May 02, 2012
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 28 lower. Corn 17 lower, new crop 8 lower.
Soybeans 19 lower, new crop 25 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.90
No 2 yellow corn 6.62 new crop 5.41
No 1 soybeans 15.05 new crop 13.53
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 28 lower. Corn new crop 8 lower.
Soybeans new crop 25 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.75
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 5.31
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 13.28
Wheat 27 lower, new crop 28 lower. Corn 17 lower,
new crop 8 lower. Soybeans 19 lower, new crop 25 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.17 new crop 5.45
No 2 yellow corn 6.42 new crop 5.56
No 1 soybeans 14.65 new crop 13.03
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high