Richmond, VA Wed May 02, 2012 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed May 02, 2012
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 28 lower. Corn 17 lower, new crop 8 lower.
Soybeans 19 lower, new crop 25 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.90
No 2 yellow corn 6.62 new crop 5.41
No 1 soybeans 15.05 new crop 13.53
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 28 lower. Corn new crop 8 lower.
Soybeans new crop 25 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.75
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 5.31
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 13.28
Wheat 27 lower, new crop 28 lower. Corn 17 lower,
new crop 8 lower. Soybeans 19 lower, new crop 25 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.17 new crop 5.45
No 2 yellow corn 6.42 new crop 5.56
No 1 soybeans 14.65 new crop 13.03
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation