Richmond, VA Fri May 04, 2012 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri May 04, 2012
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 6 lower. Corn 5 higher, new crop 6 lower.
Soybeans 4 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.85
No 2 yellow corn 6.70 new crop 5.34
No 1 soybeans 14.98 new crop 13.52
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 6 lower. Corn new crop 6 lower.
Soybeans new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.70
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 5.24
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 13.27
Wheat 4 lower, new crop 6 lower. Corn 5 higher,
new crop 6 lower. Soybeans 4 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.14 new crop 5.40
No 2 yellow corn 6.50 new crop 5.49
No 1 soybeans 14.58 new crop 13.02
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs