Richmond, VA Fri May 04, 2012 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri May 04, 2012
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 6 lower. Corn 5 higher, new crop 6 lower.
Soybeans 4 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.85
No 2 yellow corn 6.70 new crop 5.34
No 1 soybeans 14.98 new crop 13.52
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 6 lower. Corn new crop 6 lower.
Soybeans new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.70
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 5.24
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 13.27
Wheat 4 lower, new crop 6 lower. Corn 5 higher,
new crop 6 lower. Soybeans 4 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.14 new crop 5.40
No 2 yellow corn 6.50 new crop 5.49
No 1 soybeans 14.58 new crop 13.02
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles