Richmond, VA Tue Jan 08, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Tue Jan 08, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 1 lower. Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.17
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 13.87 new crop 12.66
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 1 lower. Corn 3 higher, new crop 3 higher.
Soybeans 3 higher, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.92
No 2 yellow corn 6.89 new crop 5.78
No 1 soybeans 13.84 new crop 12.46
Wheat steady, new crop 1 lower. Corn 3 higher,
new crop 3 higher. Soybeans 3 higher, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.96 new crop 6.62
No 2 yellow corn 7.24 new crop 5.98
No 1 soybeans 13.69 new crop 12.11
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip