Richmond, VA Tue Jan 15, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Tue Jan 15, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 17 higher. Soybeans 4 lower, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.44
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.14 new crop 12.63
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 17 higher. Corn 7 higher, new crop 5 higher.
Soybeans 4 lower, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.19
No 2 yellow corn 7.56 new crop 5.89
No 1 soybeans 13.94 new crop 12.43
Wheat 7 higher, new crop 7 higher. Corn 7 higher,
new crop 5 higher. Soybeans 4 lower, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.91 new crop 7.01
No 2 yellow corn 7.66 new crop 6.09
No 1 soybeans 13.79 new crop 12.08
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Class III futures see little change
- Showers to slow U.S. corn seedings from blistering pace
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Weather report: Thunderstorms dot the southern Plains
- Corn market reacted poorly to the Crop Progress data
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry