Richmond, VA Wed Jan 23, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Jan 23, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 15 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.39
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.42 new crop 12.85
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 4 lower. Corn 8 lower, new crop steady.
Soybeans 15 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.14
No 2 yellow corn 7.46 new crop 5.90
No 1 soybeans 14.17 new crop 12.65
Wheat 8 lower, new crop 5 lower. Corn 8 lower,
new crop steady. Soybeans 15 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.81 new crop 6.97
No 2 yellow corn 7.56 new crop 6.10
No 1 soybeans 14.02 new crop 12.30
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Dairy markets: In search of equilibrium
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action