Richmond, VA Wed Jan 23, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Jan 23, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 15 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.39
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.42 new crop 12.85
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 4 lower. Corn 8 lower, new crop steady.
Soybeans 15 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.14
No 2 yellow corn 7.46 new crop 5.90
No 1 soybeans 14.17 new crop 12.65
Wheat 8 lower, new crop 5 lower. Corn 8 lower,
new crop steady. Soybeans 15 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.81 new crop 6.97
No 2 yellow corn 7.56 new crop 6.10
No 1 soybeans 14.02 new crop 12.30
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Dairy markets: Spot cheese supports Class III push
- Animal Planet L!ve at Nebraska State Fair Birthing Pavilion
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- California considers Class 4 milk pricing changes
- UK milk prices plummet in midst of supermarket, Russian wars
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets
- Idaho dairy associations scrutinized for letter about farm tours