Richmond, VA Thu Jan 24, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Jan 24, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 7 lower. Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.32
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.40 new crop 12.86
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 7 lower. Corn 3 higher, new crop 4 lower.
Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.07
No 2 yellow corn 7.49 new crop 5.86
No 1 soybeans 14.15 new crop 12.66
Wheat 3 higher, new crop 2 lower. Corn 3 higher,
new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 1 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.84 new crop 6.95
No 2 yellow corn 7.59 new crop 6.06
No 1 soybeans 14.00 new crop 12.31
No 2 yellow corn 7.10-7.40
No 1 soybeans 12.30
No 2 barley 4.25-5.50
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.77-7.39
No 2 yellow corn 7.56 new crop 5.55-5.90
No 1 soybeans 13.81-14.40 new crop 12.27-12.50
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast