Richmond, VA Tue Jan 29, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Tue Jan 29, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Soybeans 4 higher, new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.41
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.57 new crop 12.93
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Corn 1 higher, new crop 3 lower.
Soybeans 4 higher, new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.16
No 2 yellow corn 7.55 new crop 5.87
No 1 soybeans 14.32 new crop 12.73
Wheat 1 higher, new crop steady. Corn 1 higher,
new crop 3 lower. Soybeans 4 higher, new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.90 new crop 7.01
No 2 yellow corn 7.65 new crop 6.07
No 1 soybeans 14.17 new crop 12.38
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption