Richmond, VA Thu Mar 07, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Mar 07, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 12 higher, new crop 10 higher. Soybeans 8 higher,
new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.11 new crop 6.49
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.94 new crop 12.63
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 10 higher. Corn 4 higher, new crop 2 lower.
Soybeans 19 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.24
No 2 yellow corn 7.37 new crop 5.42
No 1 soybeans 14.79 new crop 12.48
Wheat 8 lower, new crop 10 higher. Corn 2 higher,
new crop 2 lower. Soybeans 8 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.31 new crop 5.94
No 2 yellow corn 7.31 new crop 5.62
No 1 soybeans 14.72 new crop 12.03
No 2 yellow corn 7.00-7.68
No 1 soybeans 12.75
No 2 barley 4.25-6.00
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.89-6.59
No 2 yellow corn 7.28 new crop 5.44
No 1 soybeans 14.25-14.66 new crop 12.03-12.09
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand