Richmond, VA Thu Mar 21, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Mar 21, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 7 lower, new crop 6 lower. Soybeans 29 higher,
new crop 14 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.44 new crop 6.78
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.69 new crop 12.60
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 6 lower. Corn steady, new crop 2 higher.
Soybeans 29 higher, new crop 14 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.53
No 2 yellow corn 7.58 new crop 5.69
No 1 soybeans 14.49 new crop 12.45
Wheat steady, new crop 6 lower. Corn steady,
new crop 2 higher. Soybeans 29 higher, new crop 14 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.58 new crop 6.38
No 2 yellow corn 7.73 new crop 5.64
No 1 soybeans 14.49 new crop 12.05
No 2 yellow corn 7.25-8.06
No 1 soybeans 12.55
No 2 barley 4.25-6.00
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.17-6.87
No 2 yellow corn 7.73 new crop 5.48
No 1 soybeans 14.07-14.69 new crop 11.91-12.35
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation