Greeley, CO Thu Oct 11, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 11, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 20 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.53-8.73
Northeast Colorado range 8.28-8.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.28-8.58
Cheyenne Wells 8.58
Southeast Colorado range 8.48-8.63
Southcentral Colorado range 7.68
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.23-8.43
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.23-8.36
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.36-8.43
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 36 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.43-7.91
Northeast Colorado range 7.51-7.73
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.66-7.83
Cheyenne Wells 7.83
Southeast Colorado range 8.08-8.13
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.48-7.56
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.48-7.56
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.50-7.54
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 64 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 13.27-13.45
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 26 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.27-13.45
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 29.50-31.00
Sunflowers mostly 30.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 26.00-29.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs