GL_GR111 *Next Release*
Greeley, CO Fri Jan 18, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*This report will not be released on Monday January 21, 2013 as our offices
Will be closed in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. If you
have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org *
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 18, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.74-8.24
Northeast Colorado range 7.58-7.81
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.61-7.89
Cheyenne Wells 7.89
Southeast Colorado range 7.76-7.99
Southcentral Colorado range 7.07
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.78-7.90
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.78-7.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.84-7.90
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.58
Northeast Colorado range 7.18-7.42
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.28-7.40
Cheyenne Wells 7.40
Southeast Colorado range 7.60-7.65
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.12-7.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.15-7.20
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.12-7.27
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 5 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.55-12.64
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 1 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.69-13.73
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Next Release*
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation