Greeley, CO Wed Jan 30, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 30, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 10 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.76-8.21
Northeast Colorado range 7.66-7.83
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.68-7.87
Cheyenne Wells 7.87
Southeast Colorado range 7.73-8.06
Southcentral Colorado range 7.04
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.75-7.90
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.75-7.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.81-7.90
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 10 to 11 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.25-7.70
Northeast Colorado range 7.30-7.55
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.42-7.52
Cheyenne Wells 7.52
Southeast Colorado range 7.73-7.78
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.27-7.40
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.27-7.33
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.27-7.40
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 21 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.77-12.86
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 26 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.18-14.23
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 38.00-41.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs